These past few months have been challenging for all Canadians. More than ever we have been spending time at home. If needed, we would love to assist you in creating more space in your home or backyard. We are available for all types of junk removal that may be cluttering your home or garage space. Looking to improve your outdoor space? Call us if you need assistance to get rid of an old hot tub, swing set, or trampoline that no longer fits your current needs. Also, we provide drop off and pick up bin rental services in Richmond, Vancouver, Ladner, Tsawwassen and throughout Metro Vancouver area.
Contact less curbside pick- up is available. Place your junk outside your home, in your garage, driveway. Payment can be made with an e-Transfer to avoid human interaction.
Also, our team members have been instructed to adhere to the following guidelines;
- Team members have been asked not to report to work if they are feeling unwell or displaying any symptoms.
- Avoid servicing any customers that have communicated they have COVID-19 or are symptomatic.
- Avoid shaking the hands of our customers and maintain a recommended distance of three meters to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Always wear work gloves while working.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash hands before and after each job using alcohol-based hand sanitizer or equivalent.
- We prefer e-Transfer for method of payment, but will accept Cheques or Cash.
- Equipment will be wiped down with disinfectant wipes before and after use.
These best practices and more have been put in place to protect both our customers and the Brad’s Junk Removal team in accordance with the government of Canada’s COVID-19 guidelines.