1) Who is Brads Junk Removal?
We are the best junk removal service in Vancouver and Greater Vancouver, since 1988. We remove old furniture, appliances, yard waste, demolition debris and anything you want us to remove.
2) What materials do you take?
Anything but…dead bodies!!! Just kidding, we are able to haul away almost anything you want.
3) How much notice do I need?
Most people wanted us yesterday. We offer same day junk removal service, or service the very next day.
4) I have one item I would like removed, will you come and remove only one item?
Absolutely yes! We have minimum junk removal charges far less than the competition.
5) I don’t have anything organized; will you still come and haul away my junk?
Absolutely, this is the core of our business. We are the clutter king experts!
6) Can you give me a price before you arrive?
Yes, unlike our competition we do give quotes over the phone or email. We will do our best to give you a base estimate depending on the information you give us over the phone. Remember you are under no obligation and work doesn’t begin until price for removing your junk is agreed upon.
7) What about your competitors, why should I use Brads Junk Removal?
We’re not a 1-800 franchise, and these franchises will charge you more money because of their franchising fee! We do not work on comission either! We have the same great service and same junk removal rates since 1988.
8) Do you charge for estimates?
No! It is always FREE of charge to have someone stop by for an estimate.
9) How do I schedule an appointment?
10) What kind of payment do you accept?
We accept Cash or Cheque.
11) What equipment do you carry for your full service?
We use shovels, rakes, brooms, dust pans, a dolly, garbage cans and sometimes a wheelbarrow. We also carry a tool kit for removal of doors and dismantling small items.
12) What do you do with the junk you pick-up?
We use a facility called Urban WoodWaste Recyclers, a fabulous company that recycles up to 90% of the material we bring them. We also use city transfer stations all over the lower mainland for recyclable materials. We believe that recycling is the best way to deal with the junk we haul!
13) How big is your truck?
Our trucks and bins are 20 cubic yards … quite large … approximately the equivalent of 5-6 pick up trucks. Dimensions of Bin – 12ft(l) x 8ft(w) x 6ft(h)
14) Do I have to pack up and prepare my junk?
Absolutely not, part of our value added junk removal services is that we do everything for you, including packaging, hauling away and leaving the premises spotless.
15) Why do you charge for recycling?
We load all you junk, clean up the area and then take it to Urban WoodWaste Recyclers transfer station. We are charged a fee just as you would be.
16) Can you do the job for me if I’m not on site?
Absolutely, you don’t need to be there provided we have access to your trash. I will call you at work or on your cell phone to confirm the price. Also, I will leave an invoice on site.